Grifting my way through the interweb wilderness with a bindle and a lightning bolt

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Last Dinosaur


Out of the many unsolicited myspace band friend requests, it is the exception to find something I really like, probably compounded by the fact that I rarely take these solicitations up and listen to their music. There was something about The Last Dinosaur's profile picture of a child's drawing of a dinosaur that made me want to check them out (A child's wonder that the world we inhabit is the very same world those prehistoric monsters in the dirt roamed awakens my own dormant Dinosaur awe--as if to say, "F'n Giant Lizard/Bird Carnivores were here, man! Wake up!"). And so I did, and it is safe to say that The Last Dinosaur is one of these exceptions.



[ogg] The Last Dinosaur - "Home"
This is some smooth.

Check out their myspace for a fantastic cover of "Beat it"

No comments: