Grifting my way through the interweb wilderness with a bindle and a lightning bolt

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Headless Horseman!!!!1111

The Headless Horsemen have created a very enjoyable five-song ep and posted it over at Bandcamp.com. You should really listen to this if you like experimental pop music that is more pop than experiment. The songs have enough sonic novelty to keep me really engaged, and the bit of drone and glitch here make for a great contrast. The twee high-pitched vocals work for me but may not for others.



You can also download their associates' 'radio "SAMPLER"' on their bandcamp page for free ya'll. I'm not quite sure what this sampler is exactly or how the HDLSS HRSMN are involved. As best I can tell, they produced remixes of songs that were played on a radio show. I do enjoy the first four tracks on it.

No comments: