Grifting my way through the interweb wilderness with a bindle and a lightning bolt

Sunday, January 6, 2008

25 off 25 Dell Code Madness

I do not know where these codes are coming from, but ebay is flooded with them, and this slickdeals.net thread is frothing with beggars and benefactors. I got in on the 8 dollar 4gb usb drive yesterday from the aforementioned thread--I am very surprised that these coupons are still alive and not being killed by Dell, especially in the light of their seemingly endless supply.

EDIT: Apparently this site is the source of all these codes. And according to this post, once you find a working purchase ID you can generate codes with different email addresses each time. The small print of course reads, "One coupon per customer," and while none seem to be heeding the small print, I am not one to transgress reasonable laws or defy a sensible request. Here is a code I got when testing the method above.
5N23L7C59335LG
Oh the frenzied capitalist grabtacular! We build up giants to destroy them.

No comments: