Grifting my way through the interweb wilderness with a bindle and a lightning bolt

Friday, January 4, 2008

Candy Claws and Candy Clouds

At the time of this posting, Candy Claws have only 220 friends on myspace. If you download this song, you can feel truly distinct and falsely superior with your early adoption of Candy Claw fan-hood. True, you will be riding the coattails of the refined taste and hard work (who knew abstract ideas wore coats?) of the Asthmatic Kitty Xmas Xchange elves who selected Candy Claws' excellent song "Snowdrift Wish" as one of their favorites, but we can pretend that you and I found this treasure all on our own.

Speaking of pretending, I see myself sailing on billowing luminous candy clouds in a catamaran when I listen to this song.
And I've been listening to it a lot! No cavities yet!

Candy Claws - Catamaran

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Candy Candy! First live show tonight!