Grifting my way through the interweb wilderness with a bindle and a lightning bolt

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Amazon decides $2 is a magic number; I agree. We become friends.

[OH SO SAD--ALREADY DEAD]
Amazon is really impressing me with its holiday specials.  I hope these sales are really successful and continue for a long time because $2 for a digital album is a hell of a price point.

Here are some of the $2 dollar goodies that are still available:
Arcade Fire's The Suburbs!  My favorite album of the year from my favorite band of the 2ks.











Mavis Staples You Are Not Alone. 8.0 on Metacritic.











The National's High Violet. 8.4 on Metacritic.

Sarah Bareilles' Kaleidoscope Heart. She seems to enjoy it.











LCD Soundsystem's This Is Happening.  8.4 on Metacritic.  Short samples on Amazon won't do this justice--find them on YouTube.






Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon.





No comments: